Sonntag, 10. Oktober 2010

Safi Allah Abdullah - Afrika Is Burning And The Black Man Is Doing The Freak (1980, vinyl rip)

I´m definitly touched by this tune, so I decided to share it on this blog.

Thanks a lot to http://rippammell.blogspot.com for bringing this tune to my ears. This single was introduced with the following words on this very interesting blog - and there is nothing to add:

"Apocalyptic song but it really describes the situation! Musically, I think is beatiful, danceable but also very conscious and intense!! I reported all the data that were on the cover because I think that behind this production there is a huge staff!!!
Make your this perfect tune..."

Side A:
Afrika Is Burning And The Black Man Is Doing The Freak (Vocal - 6:53)

Side B:
Afrika Is Burning And The Black Man Is Doing The Freak (Dub 6:53)

Vocals: Safi Allah Abdullah
Music: Safi Allah Abdullah
Lyrics: Safi Allah Abdullah
Arrangement: Eugene Gray
Recorded At: Right Track Recorders, N. Y. C. - Franos, Brooklyn, N. Y. C.

Safi Allah Abdullah - Afrika Is Burning And...
(192 kbps, cover art included)

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen