Freitag, 5. April 2024

Love Inc. – Life's A Gas (1996)

If you want to get a glimpse of 90s german techno I would take this cd and the Maurizio compilation. A seriously damn fine album with real nice minimal house/techno tracks and enuff going on for both the head and the body.

Everyone talked about the prophetic vaporwave of the title track epic in regards to this record, But I think many people underrate just how good Voigt's sampling and production is on the whole. Seriously, this record is so ahead of the curve in places that I'd believe it was released in 2016, not two decades earlier.

And then there´s "Life´s a gas", the outstanding ending track of th album. I could live in there. I could live inside its blue lava lamp walls til i fade awa
y, and not have wasted a day of my life...


Tracklist:

Income 5:05
Club N.C.N. 5:33
Back To Life 6:16
Hot Love (Mike Mix) 4:52
Where It's At 5:23
R.E.S.P.E.C.T. Rmx 6:22
Lady Democracy 6:26
Contradition 8:44
Hot Love (Gas Mix) 8:03
Life's A Gas 14:53


Love Inc. – Life's A Gas (1996)
(320 kbps, cover art included)

2 Kommentare:

hat gesagt…

Wanted to give this a listen but can't seem to download from Kracken. Wants to download an .exe file instead of .zip or ,rar.

zero hat gesagt…

Hm, that´s strange... I refreshed the link, hope it will work now...

Kommentar veröffentlichen